Whilst we’re busy putting a few finishing touches in place, we will need you to register your details on our website. Here’s our how to guide:
1. Head to our website; www.rusthallfc.com (If you’re reading this, you’re already on it!)
2. Click ‘Join’ this is usually found in the top right hand corner of our website.
3. Follow the steps online, filling out as much information as possible from the various options, including an address and contact number!
4. Parents/carers: Remember, initially you are joining as yourself as a ‘club member’ as well as a ‘parent’ then you can add your young player(s)/child(ren) as a ‘youth player(s)’ - you’ll then be able to further edit your child’s details. This way of registration will apply to all players under the age of 18.
5. Players aged 16 and over that play football for our Senior ‘Development’ or ‘Reserves’ should register themselves, and select either of the two that applies.
We hope that’s all clear, if you have any questions please contact Jamie Poole via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
One final note, if you’re a supporter, parent, grandparent, auntie or uncle of any of our teams - please also register as a ‘Supporter’